February 06, 2024 NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate a four-day textiles exhibition, which will commence from February 26, Commerce and industry Minister Piyush Goyal said on Saturday.
He said that for the first time the entire textile sector is coming together on one platform.
Bharat Tex 2024 Expo, to be held from February 26-29, has been conceptualised as the biggest textile fair in the world in terms of exhibition area, showcasing India's capabilities as a reliable supplier of textile products spanning the entire value chain under one roof.
- BTMA signals minimum wage structure for cotton textile sector within next two weeks
- ASEAN delegation to visit India on 17 Feb for FTA review
- Bank fraud case: Textile baron Neeraj Saluja sent to 5-day police remand
- New MSME payment rule leads to many cancelled orders
- India’s cotton yarn exports to surge by 85-90% in FY2024: ICRA
- New Rule of Payment to MSMEs Causes Uncertainty in Textile Markets
- CITI Indian textile bodies urge Piyush Goyal for cotton stability
- Ludhiana’s Hosiery & Knitwear Sector In Trouble Amid Slow Demand
- Panipat News: यार्न, फैब्रिक और टेक्सटाइल मशीनरी के मेगा ट्रेड शो का आज शुरू
- Textile mill associations urge government for financial support