Farmers led by CPI (M) activists staged a protest as the Cotton Corporation of India has decided to close the cotton purchasing centre at Sadsivapet town from February 1 -
February 01, 2024 Sangareddy: Farmers led by CPI (M) activists staged a protest as the Cotton Corporation of India (CCI) has decided to close the cotton purchasing centre at Sadsivapet town from February 1.
While a few lorries and tractors carrying the cotton lined up at the CCI purchasing centre, the CCI officials have decided to close the Centre for five days informing the farmers that the jinning mill was filled with the cotton due to increased arrivals during the last few days.
However, the farmers have alleged that the CCI was planning to close it down permanently for this year though a huge number of farmers have not yet sold their produce this year.
- Cotton price surge to make Pakistani products less competitive globally
- Textile Associations Urge Intervention On CCI Cotton Trading Policies
- दाम कम होने के कारण सीसीआई को कपास बेचने में रूचि नहीं दिखा रहे क्षेत्र के किसान
- CCI Cotton Procurement : सीसीआय करणार कापूस खरेदी बंद?
- किसानों से दगा- कपास की न्यूनतम समर्थन मूल्य पर खरीद के नाम पर खानापूर्ति
- Sangareddy: Cotton farmers protest as CCI closes purchasing centre
- Cotton Dropped As World Consumption Is Forecast Lower Than Last Month
- Cotton settled flat as CAI maintains estimate for 2023-24 season.
- Kisan News: कपास की फसल को बचाने के लिए सरकार ने बनाया ये प्लान, जानें जल्दी किसान
- Telangana: CCI procures 12.31 lakh tonnes of cotton